Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Last Of Us Firefly Collectible Fan Art Contest

PSN ID: chomendlywarner
NAME: Melinda Davidson 
Here is my entry for The Last of Us Firefly Collectible Fan Art Contest. Decided to do a characterized take in a movie poster format. There are 2 different file formats. The first 2 are a jpg and png. The last two are different logo/title treatments. The Last of Us is Copyright of Naughty Dog and Playstation. Any duplication/reproduction of these images is strictly prohibited and must have written consent of the creator (Melinda Davidson).


Seth Best said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth Best said...

I would absolutely love a poster of this. You sir, are talented. If you're up for selling posters or even t-shirts with this type of TLOU art, e-mail me at


melsartstuff said...

Thank you Seth. However, I am no sir, I am a ma'am. I have other TLOU art that I may post later, as well as some Uncharted art.

Terry Collin said...

Love little Ellie in the corner! She's so cute! :) Are you on deviantart?

Ps: If you want to add me on psn, my name is: cobra-venom27. Just send me a message :)

Can't wait to see more last of us! :)