The process of making the ear molds was fairly difficult, I had to create a complex mold. I sculpted with some oil based clay and wooden tools, then I created the negative mold. The prosthetic itself was made out of gelatin and powdered with neutral base. The ears were then applied with spirit gum.
The prosthetic nose was sculpted with oil based clay, then a negative mold was cast. Then I made the prosthetic with gelatin. It was applied to the model's face with spirit gum and the edges were blended to the face with Witch Hazel.
The teeth were cast just like they do at the doctors office. I then sculpted the teeth with oil based clay, then used teeth resin to created these chompers. I used a motorized shaping tool to smooth the edges. I then painted them with acrylics and clear coated them with finger nail polish.